Online Annamayya Keerthanalu Classes
If you are here on this page to register for the Online Course “Annamacharya Sankeerthanalu”, It might be a blessing!
Tallapaka Annamacharya/Annamayya is the first Vaggeyakara (Lyricist and composer) of South Indian Classical Music. He belongs to the 15th century, yet his bhakti and his divine music compositions are still remembered and rendered with soul even after 600yrs. Every keerthana has a deeper meaning which awakens mankind on universal truths to enhance humanity and spirituality.
Let the divine music soothe your soul!
“The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence”- Rabindranath Tagore.
Annamacharya Sankeerthanalu Online Course details:
– This course is meant for everyone and for all age groups.
– No prior music knowledge required. Basic music knowledge will be an added advantage.
– Classes are conducted through Skype at flexible timings.
– Song notation will be provided.
– Meaning of each Keerthana/song will be explained in detail, along with the significance of Raga.
Saamaveda Music Academy has designed this course for everyone, more importantly, to familiarize the music and literature of Sri Annamacharya. The Tallapaka compositions are considered to have swayed the structure of Carnatic music compositions. Predominantly, Annamacharyula sankeerthana’s are the most divine music with knowledge, classified on various subjects.
Few of his famous compositions include:
– Adivō Alladivō Śriharivāsamu
– Cakkani Talliki Chāngu Bhaḷā
– Jo Achyutananda
Please check here for Interesting details about Annamacharya – Great First Indian Classical Music Composer and “Sankeerthana Bhandagaram” found in TTD Temple after 400yrs.