Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I Learn Indian Classical Music Online? Especially Indian Carnatic Instrumental Music?
We provide flexible learning for all the courses that we offer. We can help you to Learn Carnatic Vocal Classes and Carnatic Instrumental Classes in both Online and Offline modes.
For Carnatic Instrumental Classes like Violin or Keyboard our teachers emphasize the notation for quick learning, also our structured curriculum and rigorous practice sessions build a strong foundation for the students and stay progressive in the course.
2. Do we require any basic Music Knowledge for learning these Online Carnatic courses?
No. No prior knowledge is required to join our Carnatic Vocal and Instrumental music classes. We have a team of the Best Carnatic Music Teachers who can guide you from the basics.
3. What is the age limit for enrolling for the Online Music Classes?
Online mode of learning requires some attention to gadgets like laptops or phones. Children above 5+yrs of age are eligible to enroll for these online Carnatic vocal music classes, and children above age 8 are eligible for the online Carnatic instrumental classes.
4. My child is very passionate about Music but he/she is below 5yrs age. Can you consider them for these online music classes?
Certainly. We do check the efficiency of the child and suggest the required platform to train such students. We have different music courses and you can choose any basic course to check if the student is able to co-ordinate with the assigned teacher over the online music sessions and take a call based on it.
5. What are the different Carnatic Vocal Music Courses Available Online?
Currently, we provide Carnatic and Hindustani Vocal Online Classes, Thyagaraja Kritis and Annamacharya Sankeerthanas Vocal Sessions, Bhajans, Semi Classical, Light Music, Lullabies /Jola Paatalu, Songs for special occasions and festivals. Students can enroll in any of these zoners.
6. Which Carnatic Instrumental Music Courses are available?
Our team of experienced music teachers holds special expertise in making online learning easy. We are conducting Violin, Keyboard, Veena, Flute, Mrudangam, Tabla Online classes. If you are keen to know more details about each course, please Whatsapp/ call the contact number for further details.
7. Do we have any free demo class?
Yes. Please do check our website frequently for the demo classes or you can Whatsapp your details to 98665-13521 to get the updates regarding it.
8. Can students change the class timings after the course begins?
Yes, The class timings can be changed provided the requested time slots are available.
9. How are your online music classes different from others?
Students can learn at comfortable timings including weekends. We have separate staff for our online as well as offline classes. Our staff assesses students at each level and monitors their progress constantly. Based on the capability and interest of the students, a few free sessions are offered to encourage them.
10. Do you train students for any certifications?
We provide assistance for all government Music Exam certifications.